Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 NGN / SOS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 31% more expensive than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,049,286 ₦ (14,417,273 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,910,000 ₦ in Akure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)