Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.967 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 537,163 ₦ (10,142元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)