Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.182 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,027,045 ₦ (¥322,750) in Hamamatsu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)