Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 211,423 ₦ (﷼ 24,542,205) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)