Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 112,452 ₦ (﷼ 13,087,082) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)