Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01557 NGN / VND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 148,691 ₦ (9,551,210 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)