Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.111 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 440,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 186,605 ₦ (3,581元) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)