Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.207 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 35% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 705,775 ₦ (7,187 ₪) in Hadera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (39 minutes ago)