Cost of living in Győr, Hungary vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 220,006 ₦ (172,304 Ft) in Győr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)