Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.240 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 584,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 228,231 ₦ (₨43,557) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)