Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.111 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 437,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 170,615 ₦ (₨33,380) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)