Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.762 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,816 ₦ (₨1,020) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)