Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.779 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 374,872 ₦ (€878) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)