Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 422.553 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 818,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 382,087 ₦ (€904) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)