Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.511 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 768,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 357,257 ₦ (€860) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)