Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.441 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 433,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 157,420 ₦ (R$ 1,632) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)