Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.256 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 847,238 ₦ (20,536 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)