Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.759 NGN / MKD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 92,948 ₦ (13,751 ден) in Gostivar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)