Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,900 ₦ (﷼ 221,163) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)