Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00865 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,893 ₦ (﷼ 218,978) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)