Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22294 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 935,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 392,739 ₦ (1,761,638 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)