Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.534 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 486,494 ₦ (5,040 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)