Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.848 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 473,073 ₦ (4,786 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)