Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12534 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 435,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 157,526 ₦ (COL$1,256,788) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)