Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.222 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 846,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 436,800 ₦ (€1,055) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)