Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 461.433 NGN / GIP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,834,113 ₦ (£3,975) in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)