Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.777 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 222,052 ₦ (RM2,530) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)