Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.427 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 608,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 231,359 ₦ (RM2,646) in Georgetown (Penang).
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (23 minutes ago)