Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.848 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 81,497 ₦ (Php11,901) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)