Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.921 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 160,411 ₦ (Php23,176) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (37 minutes ago)