Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.687 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 91,784 ₦ (Php13,725) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)