Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.715 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 227,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 84,768 ₦ (Php12,623) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (42 minutes ago)