Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.465 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 632,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 241,478 ₦ (2,452 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)