Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.280 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 390,820 ₦ (4,059 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)