Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32521 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 810,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 453,815 ₦ (₩1,395,435) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)