Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32048 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 791,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 439,658 ₦ (₩1,371,892) in Gangneung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)