Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 216.433 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 80% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 214,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 41,898 ₦ (194 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (41 minutes ago)