Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.719 NGN / TND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 86,508 ₦ (662 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)