Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.848 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 240,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 105,145 ₦ (1,990元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)