Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.647 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 193,314 ₦ (R$ 2,156) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)