Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.441 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 202,527 ₦ (R$ 2,100) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)