Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 272.171 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 38% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,061,523 ₦ (C$3,900) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)