Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.546 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 33% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 915,254 ₦ (€2,182) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (43 minutes ago)