Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.937 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 173,567 ₦ (₨59,097) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)