Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.946 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 438,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 157,450 ₦ (₨53,454) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)