Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.511 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 406,237 ₦ (€978) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)