Cost of living in Etawah, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.033 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Etawah (India) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,818 ₦ (₨560) in Etawah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)