Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.459 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 213,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 61,867 ₦ (1,077TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)