Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.935 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 35% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 888,218 ₦ (kr15,880) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 3 hours ago)