Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.752 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 939,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 377,093 ₦ (3,819 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)