Cost of living in Elblag, Poland vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 94.730 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 675,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 263,158 ₦ (2,778 zł) in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)