Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.287 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 161,657 ₦ (49,187 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)