Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.662 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 157,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 45,497 ₦ (803TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)