Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 6 ₦ (Bs 2,110) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)