Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.980 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 198,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 77,507 ₦ (1,124TL) in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)