Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.677 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,282 ₦ (57TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)