Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.582 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,593 ₦ (52TL) in Dorylaeum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)