Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.111 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 345,099 ₦ (6,622元) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)