Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.023 NGN / DJF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 36% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,456,270 ₦ (719,986 Franc) in Djibouti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)