Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.176 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 98,201 ₦ (1,484TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (38 minutes ago)