Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.862 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 100,333 ₦ (1,340TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (41 minutes ago)