Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.112 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 39,889 ₦ (E£ 1,983) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)