Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,765,877 ₦ ($4,919) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)