Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.504 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,681,897 ₦ ($4,640) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)