Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.005 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 688,153 ₦ (€1,650) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (44 minutes ago)