Cost of living in Dhanbad, India vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.068 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 65,776 ₦ (₨12,980) in Dhanbad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (23 minutes ago)