Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 135,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 57,541 ₦ (₨11,532) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)