Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.621 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,753 ₦ (₨1,051) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)